Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 PO Box 1590 Islamabad
Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 PO Box 1590 Islamabad Form Download. PAEC Pakistan 's first and most respected Public Sector Association seeks to find skilled, competent and skilled people who are invited to apply for the following contract appointments & a general basis as mentioned below (Nurse, Science Assistant-I, Specialist-I, Scientific Assistant) -II, Specialist-II (Medical), Specialist-III, Junior Computer Operator, Assistant Science-III, Driver-III).
The public sector organization offers competitive and prominent job opportunities and prospects under a decent work environment with a good salary package ranging from Rs. 25000 / - to Rs. 60000 / -. Students who wish to apply for the above-mentioned positions should study the standards outlined in the following image posted below and generally, qualified Masters / Bachelors / DAE / Intermediate / Matric students may apply.
Vacancies are :
Nurse
Science Assistant-I
Expert-I
Science Assistant-II
Technician-II (Medical)
Specialist-III
Junior Computer Operator
Science Assistant-III
Driver-III
How to Apply for a Nuclear Energy Project:
Applicants must submit applications within the prescribed form / form available at https: //202.83.172.179/Home/.
A well-completed form and certified copies of education certificate, certificate of experience, CNIC, residence, so the latest photo should be accessed by courier services at PO Box No. 1590 G-8/3, Islamabad.
The deadline for applications is March 20, 2022.
Candidates must clearly state the position they need to apply for.
By default, apps will not be enjoyed.
Those inside the stadium should apply only through acceptable channels.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the audition.

0 Comments